Performer applications for 2017
Every year the selection committee receives more applications than we have venue slots. We try to base performer selection on the strength of past performances and material, plus the music “fit” with our festival. Other considerations may include web presence, number of CDs produced, emerging artist, original material or covers, and the history of performing at this or other festivals and venues. The decisions are never easy.
Saturday, October 14th, 2017 – 10 am – 9pm
Sunday, October 15th, 2017 – 11am – 5pm
Application Deadline: June 3rd, 2017
Notification by July 8th, 2017
- This is a FREE Festival run by a total volunteer effort!
- There will be at least 2 sound stages & numerous acoustic venues.
- This festival focuses on acoustic music.
- Performers may sell only CDs at the Public Arts & Music booth (no other merchandise such as T-shirts). Performers will receive 100% of their CD sales.
- Please be specific with this application. Applications should be submitted by performers. No agents, please.
• We expect to offer a stipend of $35 per person per day with a $150 cap per day for groups of 5 or more
Click on Performer application
Performer Schedules will be out in September 2017. Check back